All publications from the Land of the MUSCos Project are collected here:
Knoeri, C., J. K. Steinberger and K. Roelich (2015). “End-user centred infrastructure operation: towards integrated end-use service delivery.” Journal of Cleaner Production. doi:10.1016/j.jclepro.2015.08.079 [PDF]
Roelich, K., C. Knoeri, J. K. Steinberger, L. Varga, P. T. Blythe, D. Butler, R. Gupta, G. P. Harrison, C. Martin and P. Purnell (2015). “Towards resource-efficient and service-oriented integrated infrastructure operation.” Technological Forecasting and Social Change 92(0): 40-52. doi:10.1016/j.techfore.2014.11.008 [PDF]
- Steinberger, J. K., Roelich, K., & Knoeri, C. (2013). Shaking up Infrastructure: Land of the MUSCos. International Innovation; Disseminating Science, Research and Technology. Link to the online publication, link to publication source.
- Roelich K., Steinberger, J.K., Knoeri, C. (2013) Paper presented at European Council for an Energy Efficient Economy Summer Study. Efficient and service oriented infrastructure operation: the role of the Energy Efficiency Directive in driving change towards MUSCos.
- Roelich K., Schmieder, T. Steinberger, J.K., Knoeri, C. (2013) Paper presented at IGov workshop Theorising Governance Change for a Sustainable Economy. The role of governance in accelerating transition towards more integrated, service-oriented infrastructure operation.
- Roelich K., Schmieder, T. Steinberger, J.K., Knoeri, C. (2013) Paper presented at 1st International Conference on Urban Sustainability and Resilience 2012 at University College London. Resource efficient and service oriented infrastructure operation, the role of multi-utiliy service companies in driving change towards sustainable and resilient urban infrastructure systems.
- Briefing Note 8: End-users’ motivations and barriers to infrastructure service-performance contracting: Survey procedure and design – Christof Knoeri & Sally Russell
- Briefing Note 7: Efficiency and curtailment behaviours: Theoretical background – Christof Knoeri & Sally Russell
- Briefing Note 5: Towards resource efficient and service-oriented integrated infrastructure operation: Challenges and Opportunities
- Briefing Note 4: Agent Based Model Typology – Liz Varga
- Briefing Note 3: Creative Intervention – Katy Roelich
- Briefing Note 2: Alternative Opportunities – Christof Knoeri
- Briefing Note 1: Context and Goals – Julia Steinberger