All publications from Leeds contributors to the iBuild Project are collected here.
- Hall S, Roelich K, (2015) Local Electricity Supply: opportunities, archetypes and outcomes. [PDF]
- Economic evaluation of systems of infrastructure provision: concepts, approaches, methods. [PDF]
- Iacovidou, E., Purnell, P. (2016) Mining the physical infrastructure: Opportunities, barriers and interventions in promoting structural components reuse. Science of the Total Environment, 557-558, 791-807. doi:10.1016/j.scitotenv.2016.03.098
- Foxon, T. J., Bale, C. S., Busch, J., Bush, R., Hall, S., & Roelich, K. (2015). Low carbon infrastructure investment: extending business models for sustainability. Infrastructure Complexity, 2(1), 1-13. doi:10.1186/s40551-015-0009-4
- Hall S, Foxon T J, (2014) Values in the Smart Grid: the co-evolving political economy of smart distribution, Energy Policy, doi:10.1016/j.enpol.2014.08.018
- Busch J; Bale CSE; Knoeri C; Roelich K. 2014. Emergence of district-heating networks; barriers and enablers in the development process in Proceedings 2nd International Symposium for Next Generation Infrastructure, Vienna.
- Roelich K & Bale CSE (2014) Municipal energy companies in the UK; Motivations and barriers, in Proceedings 2nd International Symposium for Next Generation Infrastructure, Vienna.