Questioning the Financialisation of Infrastructure workshop
A one day workshop on ‘Questioning the Financialisation of Infrastructure’ was held in Leeds on 17th February 2015. Presentations included:
- Towards a Theory of Financialisation– Duncan Lindo
- Assessing the indirect impacts of energy efficiency improvements in the UK building stock – Niall Kerr
Valuing Resilient Infrastructure
A one day Workshop on ‘Valuing Resilient Infrastructure’ was held on July 16th, 2014 with representatives of Infrastructure UK (HM Treasury), the Leeds iBUILD team and other Leeds colleagues. The presentations are available HERE.
iBuild Assembly No.2
The second iBuild Assembly was hosted by the University of Newcastle at the beginning of April, with a Stakeholder Day on Wednesday 2nd of April. Details of the event and outputs can be found on the main project website here.
Leeds University’s Tim Foxon gave the presentation: “Investing in Local Energy: Realising Local Value”
Tim Foxon presented at the ITRC Conference: The future of national infrastructure systems and economic prosperity on the 27-28th of March.
- Tim’s presentation on Low Carbon Infrastructure Investment: Extending Business Models for Sustainability
On the 26th February 2014 the Leeds iBuild partners held a Stakeholder Event at Weetwood Hall. The following presentations were given:
- iBuild Introduction – Prof. Phil Purnell
- Local Value – Dr. Frin Bale, Stephen Hall, Niall Kerr and Dr. Jonathan Busch
- Value and Scale – Katy Roelich and Dr. Andrew Brown
iBuild Assembly No.1
The Leeds launch of iBuild took place on the 23rd of September. The following presentations were given:
- Low Carbon Technologies: Heat Networks and Smart Grids – Dr. Tim Foxon